Friday, December 11, 2009

小强 uoah~~

OMG~~~!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE 小强!!!!!
HATE HATE HATE!!
u are the most "geli" insect!!!
SHXT!!
Justnw when i take my shirt went for bath,
when i get the shirt,i saw a coklat thing at the shirt thre.。。OMG!!
caz i dunoe wat thing s that so i dun care of it,
hw noe when i take the shirt close to me the thing fly and fly to my leg!!
OMG!!!wat the hell~shxt
i quickly hit the thing away andthn find it,and double check it gt at my pant or anywhr
bt i cant find it,thn i dun care of it,caz i think i c wrong,tat is nth justnw~
after i bath finish i saw it,it at my radio thre,andthn i shout: Arr...kak zat!!
thn i fd my dad hlp me catch it,th he call my bro to go,
when we go back,it lost!!thn i think it go under my bad..
me pull the bed out,oso find nth~
shxt,,sei kak zat run so fast~
so we dun care of it,thn i go out yamcha sin,
after back oso dun c it,thn i think sei!tonight hw i slp?!!
after i chg my clothes to get out,
when i cross the door,i feel a thing at the door thre climb
Is it,the KAK ZAT , finally it run out,
thn i go my dad room and fd he to kill it
my dad use a book to hit it,
and take it 胡须,yiii~~andthn throw into tong sampah,
i think it die alrdy,bt i hear the tong thre stil gt sound,
the kak zat havent die yet,however it head alrdy broke,bt stil live!!
it really is 小强!!


[ps/我的英文不是很好所以写错什么还是用错什么不要见怪:D]

3 comments:

[Foo] said...

你打死了一只小强
还有千千万万只小强
它们会回来报仇的

Unknown said...

argh!!!!! me too!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tht day i saw a cockroach in my house oso..then ll start feel nervous all the time..
suddenly tertouch anything, oso ll thought tht it is a cockroach n shout..then let my mum scold..
aikz!!!!!!!!
wad dat!!!! katzat!!

xiaorou said...

[Foo]hey u..dun say dou so scary lo~
heiyo!!

[Qi]yalayala...if saw be4 the kak zat at thre be4 thn u wil feel it wil at thre and nervous...hate it!!