Monday, January 18, 2010

ABout my yesterday

YEsterday I went to KL for shopping..woohoo!!
In early,i dont know want to go to KL.
when i stil sleeping as a pig,
my father knocked my door,
bt i not care of him,
I continued my sleep:D
bt he stil knocked my door,
so i said:EN~
After he heard my reply,
he said later we went kl u want went or nt?
i straight wake up and said WANT!! :D
HAhaha~
WHen reach kl,
we went to sungai wang 1st.
On the way going sungai wang i saw something interesting~
I saw the "路牌"
that was so funny!!
no ghost on this road??
it make until so real,just like this road no ghost..haha
Andthn i went shopping ~: )


I saw a mirror so i decided to selftake..>< Trying this dress andthn capture ..hehe,but i no bought this dress i choose another one

After that,i went to pavillion,
Oh my god!!
there decorate until so beautiful!!We shopping in pavilion about few hour and take dinner inside,
when we came out teh sky alrdy dark,
OMG!!
another thing was so beautiful!!
the bowl~~
i never saw be4 this bowl in night so i dont know it can chg it into many colour
it can chg it into red,purple,pink,orange,blue,green...
it was so beautiful!!
FInish capture,thn i went back to sunagiwang and went back home~

4 comments:

AhFeng said...

wah,all picture leng~~~
the road no ah piao,
my house got ah piao,
ah piao ah piao de er de piao~~~

[Foo] said...

hahahahaha..leave a meaningless comment : ))

J. [++]* said...

haha~ tat road sign so Q! haha~ i din saw dao.. aiks~ tat dress not veri suit u nia.. luckily u din buy tat~

xiaorou said...

yala,u two so free ceh~
[++] haha..yala..funny,tat road sigh..haha
yala..so mature..haha