Tuesday, October 14, 2008

pmr alrdy~today s second day....so slow...alrdy finsih 3 subject~fiu~bt stil hav 5 subject..T.T
2day english s ok d easy~bt the science paper 1 stil ok bt paper 2..omg...so difficult,many question me oso dunoe how to do..and kosong many and many oso simply write it.....sad ah sad ah~~~~~~~~~~faster past the pmr...afetr pmr me can do many many...tat so free!!!and muz go plyply vf friend go genting or kl~juz 2 place can go..= =",and me muz go daorea!!miss korea food~and wan learn dance~many many many thing wan do ah!!!hope pmr faster past lah!!
me reali like when exam come to write blog...alway oso like tis...and when exam our gang when become veli sot~~and the one ppl call tee wee yong...he dunoe eat wrong wat medicine,he chg become veli crazy and sotsot d.....and yeaterday them oso sot....ply sd msg...sd like gt 60 post like tat..all same d.....delete sei me...too many money jor them....
errr....hungry jor...dunwan write liao.....[eat i.n.g]

No comments: